Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm back :D

Hello guys. it has been sooo long since ive written on this blog. it's good to be back! :D
I just started my new semester and will always hope that it will end well, as far as i'm concerned the lecturers are fun to learn with, and very enticing also! Since i've started the new semester everything seems to be slowing down, my photography which i really miss :(( my training. and also spending time with my girl.
ohh well. it will all turn out to be better at the end of the day. Here's my pic. it's a High Dynamic Range pic, in which three different exposures of the pic are combined as one, and altered in photomatix to give it the HDR feel and look. I'm really pleased with this HDR that i made. hee hope i can come out with more. Do leave your comments :)

No comments: